May be your man is ready to be awarded this title already. Read on to see the signs…
You must have heard from women who harp about how their men can’t do without them. While a part of you goes ‘Aww’, there’s another part that wonders how clingy their man really is. And then, you’re more than convinced about the same when you get to know a man ditto that — Mr. Needy we call him, someone who wants to be around you 24/7. Here are the signs to know if you’re in a relationship with such a man, who doesn’t understand the concept of giving you any space at all.
1. Constant sweet talker: Post first date, this man will sweet talk, but ‘always’. Yes, that’s the first sign that he just can’t do without you ever. If after the first few dates, a man is constantly texting you throughout the day, narrating to you that he’s busy daydreaming about you, naming his unborn kids with you, and is more than willing to meet you every now and then (embarrassing you outside your workplace with that pretty bunch of flowers), well, he’s just too desperate and clingy. Think of it, either the man is just trying to get hooked on, or he’s so in need of a woman.
2. Friends no more: Does he bail out his friends for you? Well, at first this may sound really sweet of him, who doesn’t like a man who prioritises his date over his friends. But if he’s the kinds who cancels every single plan with his friend just for you, that’s an initial Mr. Needy sign. Come to think of it, he’s about to mould a relationship with you where in he’s convinced you he’s ok with lying all day on that couch with you rather than being at the bowling alley with friends (always, that is). And soon, he’ll need you to do the same.
3. Do this, not that: When the man starts giving you ultimatums, he’s just started off with being needy. Has he ever done that? It starts from asking you to make a choice between him and the things that you want to do. Such a man should be avoided before you lose your mind pleasing him by the minute.
4. I need you too: He needs to be with you when you are with your friends. Who doesn’t like a little ‘we time’ with friends, without the partner. But what when your guy is more than adamant to be a part of the girl gang, even if that means when he’s uninvited. Imagine what you’d ever feel if your friend got along a date when you girlies are having that bonding time. Wouldn’t you think, he can’t leave her alone even once.
5. Let’s do this faster: Has he initiated talks about sex, living in, marriage, baby names already! Well, there he is, wants it all at once, actually ‘needs it now’. He needs you to the extent of not willing to even wait for time to pass before he knows you better.
6. On and on: He met you in the morning, calls you in the afternoon to show interest of wanting to meet you at night. Then again the next morning…. This sequence goes on in the life of a man who can’t do without a woman. Whether he has a job, has friends to count on is besides the point, the only thing that you can decipher here is that he needs a woman in his life.
7. Sly stalker: Is he always liking your posts and pictures, posting comments and you know he checks his social networking page only to stalk your profile. Well, that’s a man who just can’t do without you and has you on his mind.