Reasons garlic is good for you
– Garlic is antiviral and antifungal. It has been used for centuries for its antibacterial properties. The chemical component of garlic, allicin, has been shown to prevent the growth of the candida albicans fungus.
– Garlic can reduce cholesterol. Its powerful antioxidant properties prevent free radical damage to the arterial lining and stop the formation of scar tissue.
– Eat garlic to lower your blood pressure. Garlic has the ability to decrease platelet stickiness, which will help in making your blood thinner.
– Garlic can help to regulate blood sugar levels, which is good for people with type 2 diabetes.
– Baked potatoes and baked garlic with cress salad — this is a simple way to eat garlic and tastes great
– Fight colds and flu by eating garlic whenever you can in soups and salads. It’s also delicious as a roasted vegetable