|•||Onions,separated into rings||4 medium|
|•||Black pepper powder||1 teaspoon|
|•||Italian Seasoning||2 teaspoons + for sprinkling|
|•||Refined flour (maida)||1 cup|
|•||Baking powder||1 teaspoon|
|•||Semolina (suji)||4 tablespoons|
|•||fresh parsley sprigs||for garnishing|
1. Take onion rings in a bowl. Add ½ tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp Italian seasoning, salt and egg and mix well.2. Spread refined flour on a plate. Add baking powder and mix well. Add salt, remaining pepper powder, remaining Italian seasoning and semolina and mix well.
3. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
4. Coat onion rings evenly in the flour mixture and dust off the excess flour mixture.
5. Deep-fry onion rings in medium hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
6. Sprinkle little Italian seasoning on top, garnish with some parsley sprigs and serve hot.