•Crushed black peppercorns 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon
•Boneless chicken breasts,cut into dices 2
•Salt to taste
•Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
•Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
•Red chilli powder 2 teaspoons
•Curry leaves 16-18
Juice of 1 lemon
•Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
•Rice flour 3 tablespoons
•Oil for deep-frying
•Coconut oil 1 tablespoon
•dried coconut slices 12 – 15
•Mustard seeds 1 teaspoon
1. Combine chicken pieces, salt, coriander powder, turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tbsp crushed peppercorns and egg in a bowl and mix well.
2. Finely chop 5-6 curry leaves and add alongwith lemon juice and mix well.
3. Add ginger-garlic paste and rice flour and mix well.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. Deep-fry chicken pieces till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
5. Heat coconut oil in anon-stick pan. Add dried coconut slices and sauté till well browned and crisp. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
6. Add remaining curry leaves, 2 tsps crushed peppercorns, little water and mix well.
7. Add salt, remaining red chilli powder and cook for a minute.
8. Add fried chicken and toss to mix. Let it get heated through.
9. Serve hot.